How to change your nickname in Splatoon 3
Splatoon 3 is a third-person shooter game in which players can experience the realm of Spatlands. With a variety of weaponry that may shoot ink at your rivals, this game can provide hours of entertainment. Choosing a moniker or username is just as crucial as designing your character, and most players make the mistake of picking a strange or amusing nickname only to regret it later.
Int this article I am gonna discuss how to change your nickname in platoon 3.
How to change your nickname in Splatoon 3.
I’ve listed the methods below so that you can simply alter your nickname in Splatoon 3.
- You must successfully initiate and complete your first turf war.
- When this is completed, you will receive an in-game notification informing you that you are now eligible to change your moniker.
- Now, proceed to the elevator, where you will notice a monitor directly next to it. Engage with it.
- You will be prompted to enter your new moniker. Keep in mind that your in-game name (nickname) in Splatoon 3 has a character limit of 10 characters, so choose wisely.
- Before you approve your name change, make sure you’re certain about your new nickname because you won’t be able to change it frequently throughout the game.
- If you don’t change your name, the name that appears in the Nintendo Switch UI will be your Nintendo Switch username.